Terms & Policies
We reserve the right to make changes to pricing, products, specifications, or discontinue any product at any time.
A limited quantity of random product samples are available upon request. Samples may be subject to shipping charges based on product type and availability.
Standard Production Time:
Standard production time is 7-10 business/working days, subject to change based on individual product, artwork, and availability. All production time begins after final approval of artwork.
Call for availability. Every effort will be made to accommodate your in-hands date. Once a rush order has been acknowledged we cannot accept any changes or cancellations.
All prices are subject to change without notice, and may be affected by availability.
A proof will be provided on all custom orders prior to production. This is your last chance to make any changes to your custom artwork. Your order will be moved into production upon proof approval. We cannot be responsible for any changes to artwork after approvals.
Changes to Orders:
All changes to orders must be made in writing, will depend on where order is in process, and may incur additional charges. Changes may delay production and shipping.
Cancellations must be made in writing. Cancellation of an order in process will be charged according to costs incurred at the time of cancellation and may include a cancellation charge.
All orders must be in paid in full prior to shipping unless payment terms have been established prior to order submission. We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Credit card payments can be made online. Remit all check payments to: 43 Mexico Road, Wentzville, MO 63385.
Most products are bulk packed. We take every precaution to ensure all items are packed to prevent damage in transit, but we cannot be held responsible for any damages to products that ship directly from a production house.
Our products may be produced and shipped from various factories throughout the USA. If there are multiple items on an order, they may arrive in separate shipments.
Set-Up Charges: Standard set-up charge for new artwork is $50. Set-up charges may vary depending on vendor and artwork.
Merchandise may not be returned without authorization. All return requests must be made within 5 days of receipt of goods.
All artwork must be submitted as a vector file:
- PC Software: Adobe Illustrator Cs6 or lower (ai, eps or .pdf), CorelDraw (.cdr)
- MAC Software: Any software (.eps ONLY)
- Hi res JPGs are NOT ACCEPTABLE. Files submitted in a JPG format are subject to a minimum $45 art fee - no exceptions.
- All colors must be identified by PMS and/or CMYK numbers and listed with submitted artwork. Colors not specified upon submission will be matched to the nearest stock colors provided by vendor. Colors requiring PMS matching may incur additional charges.
- All digital artwork should be submitted uncompressed in .eps or .ai file formats only.
- All files must have fonts converted to outlines.
- Embedded or linked images, or any other file formats placed within an .eps or .ai document are not acceptable formats.
Any art files that do not meet these requirements or need additional editing and/or converting are subject to a minimum $45 art fee. No exceptions.
P.S. If you need help with any of the above, we are glad to assist! Please contact us with any questions as you prepare your order!